Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Senior Accountant for an expanding Chartered Accountants based in Chelmsford.
Our client, has a long established, fully integrated accountancy service team and offers a role working closely with the firm's senior staff. The firm have a fantastic reputation across Essex and offer significant progression opportunities.
The main responsibilities of the role will include;
- Preparation, reviewing and completion of Accounts from Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLPs.
- Taxation computation preparation.
- Client financial and management accounting.
- Mentoring and guiding of junior staff.
- Knowledge of Iris and Xero is essential.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with prior experience with Accounts within a Practice. They will be able to demonstrate ambition for a client facing role, with strong communication and organisational skills.
This role will work closely alongside the firms senior staff, with clear opportunities for progression, CPD training and day-to-day involvement in leading client relationships.
Rutherford Briant are the leading Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia, Essex and Cambridgeshire.