Our client is an award winning and well-established accountancy firm based in South West Hertfordshire/North West London borders and is currently recruiting for an audit senior. The firm is an Investor in People Gold and has an extensive training programme for team members.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual who is qualified ACA or ACCA with at least two years post qualification experience primarily in auditing and is looking to develop their career in this direction.
The role will be to carry out audit duties (and some accounting duties) for a wide range of owner-managed clients as well as the UK subsidiaries of international businesses.
- Performing audits of limited companies either alone or leading a team.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Preparing corporation tax computations.
- Supervising and assisting with the training of junior staff.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Up-to-date with accounting and auditing standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to time budgets.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Car driver with own car essential
If you are an enthusiastic individual who is eager to take on a role which offers ample scope for career progression then please apply.
Salary GBP45,000 - GBP50,000