Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - Plymouth
Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - Plymouth - GBP41 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a well-motivated Assessment Team in Plymouth. As a Team Manager you will manage a team of Children & Families Social Workers. The successful Manager will oversee the day to day running of the team, involving the assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
Benefits of the role as a Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
As a Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As an Initial Response Team Manager you MUST:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.