Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Over 12's Care Planning
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Over 12's Care Planning Team (CP/LAC) - Brent
Our client in the Brent area is looking for a Social worker to join the Children and families Over 12's Care Planning team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Managing a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
- Writing detailed assessments to formulate and review care plans
- Court reports and court attendance
- Report and assessment writing
- Section 17 core assessments
- S7 reports
- Supervision orders
- Family assistance orders
- Co-working with other professionals from partner agencies
All candidates will need to be an experienced Social Worker, hold HCPC registration and a Social Work qualification. Experience of court work is essential.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply