Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Bury
Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Bury - GBP22 - GBP25 per hour
Our client in Bury is looking for a Social Worker with experience in the Adults sector to join their Community Mental Health Team.
To be successfully selected for this role, experience and knowledge of working in Mental Health setting would be beneficial as well as previous employment in a Multi Disciplinary Team.
Benefits Of The Role:
- High pay rate
- Long term placement until July 2018
- Specialist role
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Taking part in the teams duty rota
- Ensuring accurate documentation is completed
- Working closely with and safeguarding adults with complex mental health needs
- To provide practical assistance as a means of engaging with and supporting users of the service.
- Provide information to help service users make informed choices about opportunities and service available to them.
- To participate in multi disciplinary assessments and care planning and carry out care management responsibilities for those with complex needs.
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.