Fostering Social Worker
Fostering Social Worker - Warwickshire
A salary of up to GBP32,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and ambitious Therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency require a Fostering to join their engaging and supportive fostering team where there is a great scope for career progression.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and the organisation as this organisation invests heavily in their staff.
- An experienced social worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP32,000 per annum
- An excellent travel package (A Car Allowance GBP2,100 & Mileage 0.45 ppm/Company Car & Fuel Card)
- An incentive based Annual Bonus of 15% of Annual Salary
- 30 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with Foster Carers and Foster Children
- Supervising, Assessing & Training Foster Carers
- Promoting the welfare of Children placed with Foster Carers
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Safeguarding Children
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Children's Social Worker, preferably withing Fostering or in a LAC team
- Experience or knowledge of Therapeutic Fostering (desirable)
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details