GP Support Services Officer
Full time fixed term role December 2017- August 2018 (Maternity cover)
Londonwide LMCs is a vibrant membership organisation representing over 7,000 NHS general practitioners and 1,300 practice teams in London, Londonwide LMCs provides pan-London leadership and shared committee services for its members, working from its modern headquarters in central London.
The salary for the role will be GBP38,773 pa pro rata plus membership of the group personal pension scheme with a 16% employer's pension contribution. Benefits include 25 days annual leave, flexi time and other flexible working options. The company holds the Investors in People Silver award and is committed to the personal and professional development of all colleagues.
The role is challenging and rewarding, we would like to hear from candidates who have:
- Direct primary care experience gained through practice management or in NHS England, CCG, LMC or other relevant healthcare setting
- An in depth understanding and working knowledge of current NHS Regulations, guidance including GP contracts, Performers' List Regulations, SFE, Health and Social Care Act
- A good understanding of the practical aspects of general practice including management, partnerships and QOF
- The ability to research background to queries and interpret results to provide appropriate advice.
- Pragmatic and practical with good problem-solving skills that demonstrate good judgement.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment prioritising competing demands
Please apply with a CV and covering letter explaining how you demonstrate the skills and experience required for the role to Marie Vassallo, via the Apply button.
Closing date: 9am on Thursday 19th October 2017 however the post may close earlier if there are a very high number of responses.
Interviews: Tuesday 31st October 2017.
Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted after 19th October 2017.