Paramedics Band 5
5 days left
- Full Time
The North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust is looking for a paramedic to join their team.
NWAS Trust is the second largest ambulance trust in England, providing services to a population of seven million people in Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire.
NWAS Trust Facts & Figures:
-Employs over 4,900 staff
-Accounts for 16% of all national activity (999)
-Has an annual income of GBP252 million
-Has three emergency control centres and two patient transport control centres and two North West NHS -111 Contact Centres
-Is, along with Urgent Care and OOH partners, the largest provider of the NHS 111 nationally - in terms of calls received and area covered
-Triages over 1 million NHS 111 calls a year
-Has over 1,000 emergency and non-emergency vehicles operate in the region
-Receives over 1.1 million emergency calls each year
-Emergency crews attend over 952,000 incidents each year
-Makes in excess of 1 million patient transport journeys each year.
Requirements of the position:
- Driving licence category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date
- Good level of English language
- Be qualified as a Paramedic
- 12 weeks of training
- Salary Band 5 (GBP21,692-GBP28,180 depending of experience )
- Health and Wellbeing programmes
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Staff recognition awards
- Access to a range of NHS discounts
- Study leave for sponsored courses
- Career break scheme
- Flexible working options
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
If this is the opportunity for you or someone you know please contact Silvia Martins or click "aaply".