Consultant Social Worker - Assessment Team - Plymouth
Consultant Social Worker - Assessment Team - Plymouth - Up to GBP35 per hour
Our client in Plymouth require experienced Assessment Social Workers to join their team. The successful applicant will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need ( CIN ) or Child Protection ( CP ), will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries. Experience of the Single Assessment model would be desirable, rate is dependent upon interview & experience. As this is a consultant role there may be an element of supervision.
Successful candidates must have extensive post qualified experience as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker and be able to work on your own initiative.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Fast-paced team
- Long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty desk
- Conducting section 47 investigations
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Supervised contact
- Risk assessments
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.