Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Swindon
Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Swindon - up to GBP35 per hour
A high paying, challenging role has become available in a Child Protection Team in Swindon. Our client requires an Experienced Social Worker to join the team to support with caseloads, ASYE's and court work. Rates are very competitive for this area.
Applicants will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47. Ideal candidates would be confident in the court arena with experience handling care proceedings.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and can work using your own initiative and autonomy, please apply below.
Benefits of the role:
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Good pay rates
You will have experience of:
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.