Business Analyst/Product Analyst
Business Analyst needed to join a successful and growing team supporting customers of the client's market leading software. The post offers good career opportunities with a company that has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to support the development, design, implementation and support of their solutions in local authority Education Management departments. The applications are web based workflow solutions that include mobile apps and customer portals. They provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social workers and the public.
- To assist in defining software requirements and design
- To assist customers in assessing how the software can be tailored to match their service needs
- To assist customers to convert this to configuration settings within systems
- To take responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the systems
- To undertake software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- To answer queries from Customers with regard to configuration and form design/build
- To configure the software for customers
- To create/update documentation
- To assist with the analysis of issues relating to the systems
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- An understanding of children's services in local government, and in particular Education Management!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- To have the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues - Previous local authority experience preferred.
You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Employer Contribution Pension
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme (based on company and individual performance)
- Gym & Insurance discounts