Operations Manager- Herts
Hampton's are currently working with a national and well known company who provide care residential and support services for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
We are leading the recruitment drive for an Operations Manager for their residential /supported living and dom care services in the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire areas .
Purpose of role:
The appointed Area Manager will be expected to oversee the management of a group of residential services for people with Learning Disabilties and Complex needs through the direct line management of a number of service managers. Ensuring all services are being managed effectively, are providing person-centred care and support to service users, and are compliant with all legal, contractual and organisational requirements.
You will work with colleagues to promote existing services and to develop new ones.
To take a strategic and/or specialist lead in a specified area of service development and provision.
To lead on effecting change where appropriate.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To lead, manage and coordinate the development and commissioning of new development projects.
- To coach, mentor and lead service managers and supporting staff
- To achieve agreed operational targets and Key performance indicators
- Revenue, EBITDA
- Staff turnover, Sickness rates, Agency usage
- Training compliance
- Quality standards
- To impart best practice across all services in order to promote positive outcomes for
- Promote the company and its services externally in a proactive and professional manner
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable evidence and success in a senior operational role in supporting adults with Mental Health problems, Complex Care and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrable success in leading on the development and commissioning of major projects
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards and best practice in Adult Social Care including Mental Health services
- Good relationship management skills and first-hand experience of building commercial relationships
- P&L and Budget responsibility
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Extensive experience in project management/commissioning of new services.
Annual Salary: up to 50k + Car allowance + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV or call Natalie DeMarco:
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK