Superviisng Social Worker - Essex
An independent and leading fostering organisation with a unique therapeutic approach, providing high quality foster care for children of all ages and abilities, are looking for a new tem member, based across the Essex region. This excellent and quality focused IFA has been judged Outstanding in all areas of their latest inspection.
They are seeking an enthusiastic full time Supervising Social Worker, based within commutable distance of their families in areas such as Colchester, Chelmsford, Braintree and Basildon.
Your role is to be the vital link between the agency, placing authorities and their therapeutically trained foster families, ensuring that children achieve their full potential. Due to the unique nature of this role there is flexibility and an expectation that you manage your time effectively. You must be self-motivated with the ability to communicate well and work with your team from a distance.
You will be / have:
- A qualified Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Prior experience of working within a fostering team - minimum 2 years (essential)
- A car driver (a company car is available if required as part of the package)
- Be prepared to travel across the region
This is an excellent IFA with a great culture and stable staff team. They offer great working conditions and have an excellent reputation in the fostering market.
- Salary is to GBP35,000
- Generous car allowance + 45p per mile / or company car with fuel card (also to be used for personal use)
- 30 days leave + bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
- Generous pension and bonus schemes
For further information, please contact Harriet on / /
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children's social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.