You will be working directly with all members of the practice, but predominately in support of the Financial Planners. Your role will be to prepare and check client fact finds, under take analysis of clients existing investments, prepare suitability letters and recommendation packs for clients.
You will need to ensure that the business is completed in a timely fashion, all files are fully compliant so attention to detail is vital.
- Working with the financial planners to ensure all information to support the correct client outcome has been obtained and documented on file.
- Working with the financial Planners to identify areas for financial planning and identify solutions suitable to meet the client's needs and objectives.
- Working with the Financial Planners to review the clients existing pensions, investment portfolios, asset allocation, risk profile. This will include analysis of the provisions, including calculations to support the right outcomes for the client.
- You will prepare client suitability reports for approval by the Financial Planner, along with other accompanying documentation.
- You will commit to your continuous professional development, maintaining a good knowledge of providers and investment/tax issues.
- Prepare for client review meetings to produce performance information and reports for the clients.
- You will at times need to assist other colleagues in the business in other administrative functions to aid the Financial Planners and deliver superior client service.
- A good understanding of the financial planning process and requirements.
- Able to work within a defined process, compliantly and within timescales
- Be organised and able to prioritise work loads
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Articulate in all dealings with clients and stakeholders, verbally and within written communications
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Knowledge & Experience ?
- Experience in writing complex and detailed reports.
- Experience in the pension transfer market and or at retirement
- Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features
- Ability to keep their knowledge up to date
- Diploma in Financial Planning Level 4 or working towards
- Good understanding of the compliance requirements
We look forward to reviewing your CV.