Locum Assistant Team Manager - EDS
Locum Assistant Team manager - Emergency Duty Service - Wiltshire - GBP47.64
Wiltshire Council are seeking a Locum Assistant Team Manager to join their Emergency Duty Service based in Chippenham.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, with the ability to demonstrate a positive professional attitude, and share the Council's commitment to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Must be an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the general management of the EDS
- Managing and supervising a number of Qualified Social Workers
- Convene and Chair case specific and other multi agency meetings
- Assist in providing services
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all cases and projects
- Regular night shift work
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings