Registered Manager l Service Manager
Post: Registered Manager l Service Manager
Location: Residential Home in Company-operated premises
Department: Care Team
Responsible to: Head of Care / Lead Social Worker
Hours: Full Time
Grade : Grade 6 Point 26 rising to Point 30 (GBP27,990 to GBP33,494 PA FTE)
- To hold legal responsibility for one or more registered home and manage all aspects of the efficient running of the home or homes and maintain compliance with CQC regulatory requirements, Fundamental Standards and other applicable legislation within the home or homes.
- To assess, plan and provide for the needs of the people in his/her care through the care planning system and ensure all staff are working to the agreed care plan.
- To work constructively as part of trans-disciplinary service team (TDT) to ensure care and support plans are regularly reviewed and consistently and realistically meet the needs of service users, while maximizing service users' personal strengths and skills to achieve positive and agreed outcomes
- Ensure all plans meet statutory, commissioning and organisational requirements including cost-efficiency.
- To provide leadership, management and supervision for a staff team in accordance with care plan needs.
- To ensure that person centered approaches are developed and implemented across the company which place the needs of service users at the heart of service delivery.
Essential person requirements;
- A relevant management qualification (QCF Level 5 in Social Care, or equivalent)
- Experience of working with vulnerable adult groups with acquired brain injury or history of substance misuse
- Supervisory Experience in residential or community setting
- Experience of maintaining computerised and paper based records
It is essential that you are able to drive.