Approved Mental Health Practitioner or Best Interests Assessor
Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) or Best Interests Assessor (BIA) - Nottinghamshire - GBP35p/h
My client in Nottinghamshire is looking for either an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) or Best Interests Assessor (BIA) to help relieve pressure on a busy service, where currently one of the practitioners does both.
Benefits of the AMHP or BIA position;
- Good Payrate
- Long Contract Length
- Great Authority
As an AMHP or BIA you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
- Undertaking challenging and high risk assessments
- Relevant legislation's
An an AMHP or BIA, you MUST be;
- HCPC registered
- AMHP Warranted or BIA Qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.