- Business Analysts - Business Analysis Practice
- Based in either our Head Office, Swindon and London sites.
- Salary range from GBP30,204 - GBP43,628 dependent on skills and work experience
Are you passionate about Business Analysis? Do you want to be involved in shaping and delivering an exciting transformation agenda? If the answer is 'yes' then we might have the right role for you.
Our 350+ strong Practice is growing in size to meet an increasing business demand for high quality analysis across the full end-to-end project lifecycle. Our journey as a Practice so far has seen an expansion of our BA services, capability mapping and estimating and the introduction of an industry leading requirements tool. Our analysts are recognised internally by the business for the expertise and value we bring across a range of portfolios and externally for our role in the wider BA community.
(Please be aware that some travel to our other office's may be required depending on project requirements- travel expenses would be covered)
As Business Analysis practitioners we play a key role in helping to deliver Nationwide's Regulatory and Business Transformation agenda. Through an annual investment in change projects, we strive to make sure that the organisation remains competitive, continues to evolve and provides outstanding service to our members.
Who we're looking for
You'll be someone who enjoys all the activities associated with a Business Analyst role. This will include elicitation and traceability of requirements, understanding of business processes and needs and implementation support.
You'll support the business with understanding and bringing to life their needs by leading workshops and facilitating discussions. This will lead to the production of Functional and Non-Functional business requirements.
You'll have the confidence to use a number of proven elicitation techniques and analysis methodologies to challenge appropriately and seek solutions to business problems.
You will have great stakeholder management skills and will love to work collaboratively with other areas of the business across the project lifecycle. You'll have experience working with ambiguity in a fast paced, often challenging environment.
You'll plan and manage your own work to develop high quality deliverables as defined by our Business Analysis services, supported by a Senior Business Analyst.
We encourage dynamic working practices.
As a minimum requirement you'll have:
- Prior experience working as a Business Analyst
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of analysis tools, methodology and best practice and will be able to apply structured analysis on assigned projects
- End to end project lifecycle experience including agile and waterfall
It would be nice if you also have:
- Relevant professional qualification in analysis disciplines, such as BCS modules/diploma
- Financial services knowledge
- Experience of working with third party suppliers would be beneficial
- Experience of working with analysis tooling
What you'll be doing
- Creation of Business Analysis deliverables and conduct peer reviews of these deliverables to ensure that quality standards are met on all outputs
- Apply structured analysis expertise on assigned projects and work closely with stakeholders to shape and manage their expectations
- Working on projects, you'll help to identify and articulate risks and issues, providing timely updates to project and programme managers and your leaders within the Business Analysis Practice
- Help shape and drive Business Analysis at Nationwide through the continuous improvement & transformation of our Practice