All levels of Qualified Social Workers in various teams- across South
Socialwork 2000 are looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers (minimum 18 months - 2 years PQ experience), Advanced Practitioners, Practice Managers, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers and Teams Managers in a variety of roles across the South and Central England.
The areas we cover are Bedfordshire (including Bedford Borough and Luton Borough), Berkshire, Bracknell, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Devon, Derbyshire, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hampshire, Harrow, Hertfordshire, Hounslow, Kirklees, London Borough of Hillingdon, Leicestershire, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, North Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Reading, Slough, Suffolk, Wiltshire and Wokingham.
We have roles in both Children and Families and Adults Teams.
These includes: Adoption and Fostering, Adult Learning Disability, BIA, Children with a Disability, Children in Need, DoLs, Family Support, First Response, Looked after Children, MASH, Older People's Team, Older People Physical Disability, Physical Disability, Referral and Assessment - As you can imagine, this is only a few teams we cover.
Why not call us on:
Leighton Buzzard: to have a chat about which roles may be suitable for you.
- Competitive pay rates
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Please note that the minimum requirement for a qualified role is 18 months -2 years post qualified experience
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must have recent UK experience
- Must be a car driver
- Further requirements will depend on the role
However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.