Senior Social Worker-Training Provided -CP
My client, a Local Authority in the East of England is currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join them on a locum basis.
The Local Authority has access to free Bitesize Systemic training, and also offers other free drop in training sessions such as Court Work or Permanence sessions which is all within paid work time.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Essential CP Experience
* HCPC Registered
* Desirable Court Work and Looked After Children Experience
What Nonstop can offer you:
* Your own designated Consultant which means one point of Contact
* Consultants with Social Work Experience
* Interview advice and preparation
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I can offer you:
* I work directly with No statutory organisations meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
* As a resourcer who specialise in the East England area, I have obtained a number of contacts which means you will have more access to job roles than your typical recruitment industry.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or get in touch with me Pooja via email or via telephone
If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested let them know about the ad, and feel the satisfaction of having helped them out and getting GBP200 extra in your pocket for a successful referral.