IT Solution Sales - Banking & FS
CV's are required In Word format
(Sales Manager/VP of Sales - Banking & Financial Sevices)
Salary: GBP100,000+ Per Annum
Education Level: Professional
Job Reference: 148
Country: United Kingdom
Industry: IT Services
Specialisation: Technology Sales
About the job:
My client is a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specialises in partnering with global organisations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by a strong track-record of innovation; credible investment in digital solutions; and assertion of commitment to client's success, My client's comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enables its customers to achieve new thresholds of business performance.
My client's experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through a myriad of technology solutions is uniquely positioned to help clients surpass challenges around running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their Legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital means.
We need candidates who are pure NEW BUSINESS HUNTERS/willing to work in individual contributory role.
These roles will report into BFSI Head
Exp- 12 - 15 years would be preferred.
- 8-15 years of direct selling experience with at least 4-5 years in sales in banking/FS
- Must have sold service/platform based deals to multiple banks
- Experience of structuring and selling large deals to tier 1/tier 2 banks
- Digital selling (digital banking, RPA, AI, Mobil, Analytics) experience will be preferred
- Must have existing C-level/senior level relationships in the UK market. Should be able to evangelise my clients brand with their existing relationship.
- Work with advisory and analyst firms to build pipeline. Previous advisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem solving skills with the ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Should be working as an individual contributor
- Ability to sell directly to senior stakeholders, create and manage a consistent pipeline
- Lead the development of long-term relationships with new clients
- Experience of working with the presales, inside sales and delivery organisations preferred
Salary is negotiable but we are looking at six figures plus a superb bonus structure and benefits.