IT Executive Personal Assistant to the CIO
The PA role will include complex aspects of diary and task management with the ability to effectively assist the CIO to carry out his duties in an efficient and timely manner.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable to work at all levels in a dynamic and potentially high-demanding situations. Be a born problem-solver, highly organised driven by the CIO's priorities, IT literate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is a permanent position and is looking to pay the chosen candidate a salary of up to GBP35k depending on experience. The position will be based in Guildford with occasional need to attend the London City office.
- Organise and plan the CIO's day to day activities and provide the required support to help them undertake these in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining regular and active dialogue with the CIO, wider management team and PA team, demonstrating strong stakeholder & peer relationship management skills and emotional intelligence.
- Provide support in ensuring a smooth travel plans, allowing the CIO to be able to undertake his duties off-site.
- Maintain total confidentiality at all times and ensure we are compliant to the Allianz Risks and Regulatory guidelines.
- Successfully coordinating and being responsible for the Chief Information Officers time
- Organising a wide range of meetings and events at internal/external venues, liaising with internal/external contacts as appropriate. Ensuring all deadlines are met for key corporate activities. Awareness of key stakeholders and prioritisation of meeting.
- Produce and maintain a diary planner for the year, capturing the key dates and other relevant information
- Full administrative support; filtering, prioritising, re-routing and responding to queries in a timely and professional manner, both verbally and in writing
- Ensure calendar has no clashes for (at least) 4 weeks in advance
- Manage CIO's task list & deadlines and provide a prioritised list several times a week
- Capture agenda, notes, apologies and any attachments for key meetings
- Arrange for refreshments, equipment, meet and greet visitors
- Carry out ad-hoc and other duties as assigned
- Ability to produce effective PowerPoint presentations and meeting minutes and actions. Follow up on actions from Board and internal meetings
- Have daily 121's to discuss diary management, tasks, prioritisation of work and actions
- Have weekly 121's to discuss priorities for the upcoming weeks, progress update on work load and general review
- As and when required catch-up to discuss if there are any changes, improvements, streamlining or efficiencies that can be made to existing processes and performance
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate
- Liaise with Service Desk / Facilities team to help resolve IT / offices issues as required
- Help with the on boarding of key new IT staff (reporting to the CIO)
- Assist with Visa applications and Passport renewals
- Make travel (flights, train, cars etc.) and accommodation arrangements - both domestic and international
- Prepare itineraries for travels
- Manage the provision of confidential and sensitive information to and from key stakeholders.
- Preparing correspondence, reports or other material which are frequently highly sensitive or confidential.
Skills & Experience
Significant experience as a PA to an executive in a corporate environment
- Evidence and success of prioritising high level sensitive information and enquiries
- Ability to effectively interact with executives at all levels
- First class organisational skills and a service-driven approach working at fast pace
- Extremely well organised, detail oriented with a flexible approach able to deal with changing demands
- Proactive, self-motivated, a "can do" and "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work independently
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate CIO needs in a proactive way
- Effective multitasker - ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and calmly under pressure
- A team player who is professional, and responsible with a positive attitude
- High integrity, trustworthy, and highly confidential with sound judgement and professional maturity
- Advanced level of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Excel (an advantage)
- Finance/Insurance industry experience is an advantage