Year 1 Teacher Required in Edenbridge
A mainstream school in Edenbridge are seeking a year 1 teacher to work in Key Stage 1.
They offer guidance throughout while working at the school.
The school are looking to expand in the near future to become four form entry school. The pupils are very enthusiastic about learning and want to be in school.
They are looking for teachers who have:
- A passion for children's learning and development
- A desire to learn along the way
- Making lessons fun and practical
- a supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- The school which puts pastoral care at the heart of all that it does
children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- a senior leadership team that is highly committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- a comprehensive induction programme, training and leadership opportunities.
An equal opportunities employer.
If you feel this fits you then do not hesitate to contact your dedicated CER consultant on or call your local office on .