Internal Communications Business Partner
Senior Internal Communications Business Partner
Location: Kings Cross, London
Openreach is Britain's digital network business. We connect homes, mobile phone masts, schools, shops, banks, hospitals, libraries, broadcasters, governments and businesses - large and small - to the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Communications professional to join us and be a ccountable for the development and delivery of our change and transformation agenda for our teams that deliver service for our business and corporate customers.
You'll be defining and delivering communications solutions that improve engagement and support effective transformation across the business. We're looking for someone to undertake the delivery of communications plans to meet the needs of different audiences that can deliver on time and to budget.
Things that you'll be doing:
- Work with transformation programme leads to influence, develop and execute change communication plans that are tailored by audience and by function
- Ensure all internal communications uses tailored messages to meet the needs of different audiences and achieve desired business outcomes
- Analyse and interpret employee feedback to help identify key themes and issues to inform the communication and engagement plans.
- Work with key unit stakeholders and programme leads to understand the key business issues well enough in order to design and deliver communication plans that address key engagement hot spots
- Manage and maintain all change comms resources which effectively engage the appropriate stakeholder for input and closing the loop.