Teacher of Dance
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting for an outstanding Teacher of Dance for a long term supply position at our supportive and ambitious Client School. The successful applicant will be experienced teaching Dance at Key Stage 5 on either a long term or permanent basis previously. You will also be required to teach some P.E. lessons on your timetable. Leadership experience would be advantageous but not essential.
The position starts in January 2017 and is expected to run until the Easter holidays. The position is full time, 5 days per week. You will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
- An improving and innovative school that treat their staff well
- The School serve a diverse community
- The school provide access to exceptional CPD and career opportunities
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils to encourage independent learning
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong classroom control
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
What we offer:
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation's
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded events
- FREE iTOL accredited courses
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.