Credit Risk Analyst - Up to GBP50K - Central London
About the Job
This leading money lender has a Global client base, they are market leaders in their field and a fantastic opportunity for come available for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their Finance team based in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company which is growing within the UK and has offices globally. They also encourage growth within the company and offer a brilliant benefit package which include share options.
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will have:
- Minimum degree level qualification in quantitative field (Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering etc.) with a pass level 2:1 +, a MSc is not mandatory but it is favourable.
- With at least 3 years of prior lending data and analytics experience.
- A background in Credit Risk / B2B Credit Management
- Extensive programming, database extraction and analytical experience using SQL
- Proven experience in the hands on development of credit risk scorecards across several verticals and working with credit bureau.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to analyse financial information and manipulate using Excel
- A highly organised approach to work