Nonstop' s client, a Local Authority based in a beautiful area in the South East of England, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for its Child Protection (CP) Team. The pay can get as high as GBP35 per hour for a Locum Social Worker, allowing you to have more money to spend with your family and friends.
This is an ongoing contract - it starts for a period of 6 months, but it can get extended - meaning you will be in a stable role, while earning very well. As part of the Child Protection Team, you will do the initial stages of the care proceedings and then pass the cases over to the children looked after team. This means you won't do as much court work, so the role is less stressful.
Ideally, the candidates will have experience in Family Support Teams, Child Protection, Court Teams or Looked After Children. You will also need a Social Work Degree, a HCPC registration and a driving license.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Social Work Roles throughout the UK
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the South East of England, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- Also I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Roxana Andrei at NonStop Care, or email me your CV at