Children In Need - GBP33p/h & Capped Caseloads
Have the chance to join a CIN team which is separate from the Child Protection and court work team. Although there will be aspects of this involved due to the nature of the job you will have a far less stressful day at work.
Contract at this authority tend to go on long term, some of our current contractors have been there for over 2 years now. A true testament to a happy work life in a forever expanding authority.
You will need:
- Previous CIN/CP experience
- A HCPC registration
- A Drivers licence and access to a car
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.