Geography Teacher Needed
Geography Teacher Required
We have an exciting opportunity for a Geography Teacher to start immediately in a school based in Rochester. You will be able to bring elements of fun into the classrooms and make learning an enjoyable experience.
To be a suitable candidate, you will need to hold relevant teaching experience and have the ability to teach well thought out lessons that maintain the interest of the students. A successful candidate will be committed and passionate with teaching students, to help them stay engage in the classrooms activities. This school offers a caring and safe environment for all students and staff.
To be considered for the Geography Teacher role:
- Good subject knowledge
- Ideally hold a Qualified Teaching Status(QTS) or equivalent
- Have a good communication skills
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
The role is essentially for one term but could lead into a permanent position depending on the teacher
As a Geography Teacher with CER, you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
- Recommend a friend scheme with GBP250 bonus*
- Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
- Money back on your DBS from CER*
- Could lead into a long term position
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting rewarding Geography Teacher role, please email an up to date CV or contact Alicia at CER on .
*Term and conditions apply