MI REPORTING ANALYST - SAS PROGRAMMING - LEEDS - GBP40K
MI REPORTING ANALYST - SAS PROGRAMMING - LEEDS - GBP50K
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
SALARY: GBP35,000 - GBP40,000 per annum
JOB TYPE: Permanent
I'm looking for an MI Reporting Analyst who has a good background in analytics & ad-hoc reporting. My client is willing to speak to someone who also has technical skills in using various tools/programs such as SQL, SAS, Excel. For more information of the role, see details below. Should you want more details of the role/client, do not hesitate to reach me directly on my details listed. Apply now!
* Deliver accurate MI reporting to stakeholders
* Support the operations and function within the MI/IT
* Predictive modelling to overcome business issues faced by clients and to improve their organisation
* Collect everyday data using various BI tools such as SAS (Base, DI Studio) & SQL
* Stakeholder Management
* Experience in Data Analysis & Reporting
* Strong in SAS & SQL Programming (Base, Enterprise Guide, DI Studio, etc.)
* Advance MS Office Knowledge (Excel, VBA, Access)
* Able to contribute to the growth of the team
* Exposure to Stakeholder Management
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV to and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on the details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a GBP250 voucher.
Churchill Frank are the world's leading analytics recruitment agency. Since we launched, we've recruited thousands of the very best permanent and freelance professionals into organisations across the globe.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.