Locum Assessing Social Worker - Fostering Team - Hampshire
Locum Assessing Social Worker - Fostering Team - Hampshire Council - GBP32 ph
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for an exciting new challenge? Closely linked to the Adoption Team it is a great opportunity to gain new experience within other areas in the Fostering sector. It can be easily accessed via the M27 and has great links both in and out of the main towns nearby.
What are the requirements?
- Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Car driver with own vehicle
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Over 5 years' experience within Fostering and Adoption
- Adoption experience
- Assessing work such as connected carer assessments, SGO's and Form F's
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, towns and national parks nearby
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying GBP32 ph
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth GBP500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of GBP250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton .