Apply now Apply via LinkedIn Email a friend Back to search
- Company Info
- Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
- At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that's important to you is protected. With over 180 years' experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- Job Duties
Lead requirements elicitation process on projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis activities.
- Lead requirements elicitation processes on projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis, eliciting requirements from stakeholders and requirements documentation.
- Conduct requirements validation with stakeholders, gain appropriate approvals, and manage the change processes for requirements documentation.
- Ensure that there is clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
- Continually evaluate the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Ensure P3M3 Level 3 maturity is achieved and maintained by adhering to the standards set out in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide, and core frameworks, ensuring that there is consistent high quality output.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of work packages allocated to less experienced staff, coaching and motivating them to deliver to the required standards.
- Skills Required
- Ideally, degree level qualification, or equivalent.
- IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis??? (CCBA??)
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days' holiday (plus one day after two years), private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
For further information, please contact Lucy Sweett, Resourcing Lead at