Registered Manager - London
Job Title: Registered Manager
Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP50,000 + Relocation Package
Hampton's Resourcing have exclusively partnered with Blandford House, a community interest company based in London, to assist them in their search for an experienced Registered Manager to take over their flagship service in Uxbridge.
The property is a high standard, purpose-built home incorporating extensive design, environmental and safety features throughout providing a safe and homely environment for residents and an excellent working facility for staff.
The Home comprises three residential areas: the main house, the middle house and a 2 bed semi-independent apartment. Each house has 4 bedrooms and communal areas. All bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms.
The Registered Manager will report and work closely with the Head of Service to ensure that the aims and objectives of the service are being delivered to a high standard. The RM will lead and direct the work of the Deputy Manager, Team Leaders and RCW's and will include liaising with all stakeholders involved in the service to ensure that the highest quality care is provided to maximise each individual's potential in a safe and positive home environment.
The ideal candidate
This is a dynamic role and challenging role that requires an experienced manager with excellent communication and leadership qualities and with a track record of operating to a high standard.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in children's residential care, at least three of these must be at management level.
- A strong, evidencable track record with OFSTED.
- Understanding of a variety of different therapeutic models.
- Experience dealing with Children suffering from a variety of EBD needs.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Detailed understanding of Children's Act 1989, Care Standards Act 2000, Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and other relevant legislation.
- Ability to oversee the development of care delivery to children and young people.
- A good understanding of complex issues surrounding children and young people with disabilities and associated needs.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to ??? or call James on ???
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK