Head of Operational Delivery
As the Head of Operational Delivery you will be accountable for the consistent delivery of our holidays strategy across our portfolio of camping & glamping, cottages, bunkhouse & working holidays and leading for excellence in customer service and operational standards.
You'll achieve this by using your deep knowledge of Holiday Operations to influence and lead for consistent standards of delivery; ensuring the operational teams and contact centre have the resources and skills required.
Your role will to support the Holidays strategy, working with colleagues across the Trust, you will take ideas and support the test, implementation and ongoing delivery of processes and frameworks to ensure we deliver consistent, industry leading offer. A significant part of your role is setting the realistic standards and engaging with stakeholders to get buy-in and support delivery. You'll work closely with and develop relationships across the regional operational and consultancy teams, as well as the Contact Centre team and Whole Trust Holidays team. Your aim is to oversee delivery of new initiatives, ongoing processes and drive continual improvement. Ensuring our supporters enjoy a consistent, quality experience.
You will need to demonstrate an understanding of consumer trends in the holiday's market. You'll have exceptional knowledge of managing multi-site holiday operations with a focus on performance & standards.
- An understanding of customer service expectations and trends
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and the ability to build relationships in a matrix management environment
- High level of commercial acumen
- Resilience and tenacity, able to work under pressure and to manage complex situations concurrent projects
- Ability to analyse data and produce clear insight which drives performance