Year 5 Teacher
A progressing Catholic primary school in Coventry requires a year 5 primary teacher on a long term basis with experience of teaching key stage two.
The position is currently being covered by the school internally but they cannot sustain this within the school, they need a proactive teacher who will hit the ground running. Initially there will be no planning but you will have to amend the planning. After 2 weeks, the planning will be passed to you to plan for the class.
We are looking for a committed primary teacher to take responsibility for the teaching of key stage 2 within the school, and use imaginative and effective methods to encourage the children to strive to reach their full potential.
You must be able to use interactive white boards and smart boards
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the School
- Have experience of teaching Year 5 or Key stage 2 in general
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Primary teachers paid up to main scale
- Continued professional development for primary teachers
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
- GBP100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
- The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.