Investment Risk and Performance Analyst - GBP40,000 Basic
This is a junior risk analyst position covering Risk and Performance Analysis across mutli-asset portfolios.
Assist investment risk management with :
- Monitoring and maintenance of SRRI and performance values in internal KIID system.
- Assisting with implementation and monitoring of data in Revolution.
- Generation and monitoring of liquidity, market, counterparty and performance risk reports.
- The use of systems related to the monitoring of liquidity risk and the macros needed to run daily liquidity analyses.
- Understanding and application of rules related to the global exposure, cover, leverage and hedge ratios required by the use of derivatives for EPM and Investment Purposes.
- Checking the market risk of funds using derivatives for EPM purposes, on a commitment basis and monitoring the market risk of funds using derivatives for Investment Purposes.
- Assistance with development of high-level risk analysis reports for senior management and for use at key Committee meetings.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of investment analysis techniques.
- Excel Macros/VBA
- Keen interest in Finance