Registered nurse - Oncology
Permanent, full time
GBP26,500 per annum plus benefits
Pulse is working alongside a leading UK healthcare organisation to recruit an experienced oncology nurse for one of their prestigious hospitals in Birmingham.
The hospital has 118 bedrooms with en-suite facilities, 15 consulting rooms including outpatient treatment rooms, 5 theatres and a critical care unit with 6 beds.
You will have the exciting chance to within the state-of-the-art oncology suite that holds 18 outpatient treatment rooms and 18 dedicated inpatient beds.
The oncology nurse will be part of a close nit team that works together to run a smooth and cohesive ward.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of patient care
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- At least 12 months oncology experience
- 33 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of GBP26,500 per annum + some excellent benefits.