Senior Social Worker
LAC - SSW - East of England
For this role you will be working within the county councils Looked after Children team. This is a great opportunity to expand your experience within Childrens social work, as you will be working in a busy front-line service. Dependent on experience; the pay rate is between GBP28.00 - GBP32.00 per hour.
The role includes:
- Working closely with multi-agency partners.
- Developing tailored plans for the service users.
- Carrying out in-depth family assessments.
- Ensuring the children & young people receive the right protection & support.
You will need:
- Experience working as a Qualified Social Worker.
- To have extensive experience working in a front-line LAC team.
- Experience in LAC reviews & reports.
- To have excellent organisation and communication skills.
You need to have a relevant social work qualification. E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position please call Jonathan James on ext.1493 or click 'apply'.
Working for HCL Social Care:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country, as well as a dedicated compliance officer.
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system.
- Referral scheme - GBP200 for each successfully placed candidates.