Release Manager - make your mark
We're seeking a passionate and experienced Release Manager to join a fantastic IT and Change team in Leeds City Centre Can you champion change and deliver transformation, whilst meeting business objectives? If you're a quality-driven Release Manager who values ethical and integrity-driven products then we want to speak to you.
Release Manager Role
- As Release Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring all software releases are managed successfully and communicated effectively
- You'll work with stakeholders to improve communication processes and build relationships
- You'll ensure a smooth, seamless deployment, anticipating and mitigating any conflicts or bumps'
- You'll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You'll be helping deliver a range of products and applications that really change customers' lives for the better
Release Manager Skills & Experience
- You'll be a proven IT Release Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, at every level throughout the organisation
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools
- ITIL accredited
- Strong exposure to a Windows Server environment, and IT infrastructure generally
- Your planning skills will be first rate, with nothing slipping through the cracks
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based software house and nationally-known company as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile. As a strong Release Manager, there'll be plenty of opportunities to make your mark.
But that's not all - they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
Salary is c. GBP40,000 + bonus + health + pension + 26 days' holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment