Senior Surgical Staff Nurse
Senior Registered Nurse
Permanent, full time
GBP28,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you ready to take the next step in your career into a senior role? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Pulse is working alongside a leading UK healthcare organisation to recruit an experienced acute surgical nurse for one of their prestigious hospitals in Birmingham.
This leading hospital is a 55-bed facility including 2 HDU beds, 3 theatres and a dedicated endoscopy suite. It specialises in oncology, orthopaedics, gynaecology and ear, nose and throat.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work within the state-of-the-art surgical ward to provide pre-op and post-op care to patients of all specialties.
This is a great opportunity to work with and mentor junior members of staff.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deliver pre-op and post-op care to patients
- Mentor and lead junior staff members
- Be the bleep holder for the shift on a day-to-day basis
- Have responsibility for resus
- Coordinating junior nurses on the floor
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- At least 12 months acute surgical ward experience
- Have experience as a senior nurse mentoring and leading junior staff members
- 33 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of GBP28,000 per annum + some excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on .