Team Manager - London
A Salary up to GBP50,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency require a Team Manager to join their flourishing organisation.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation. This organisation invests heavily in their staff and you will need to match their drive and ambition.
- An experienced Social Worker?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- A Salary up to GBP50,000
- Annual Bonus
- 28 days' annual leave
- Company pension
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manager and allocate the work and monitor the performance of the Social Work Team
- Ensure high standards of performance, and cost effectiveness as well as be personally accountable for the service excellence
- Ensure all focus is within the safeguarding of the children and young people
- Ensure that the Supervision and support of supervising social workers, trainee social workers and other social worker staff as and when is required
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Fostering Social Worker
- 2 years as a Team Manager or Senior Social Worker
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details