Referral & Assessment Team - Social Worker - South London - GBP28
Referral & Assessment Team - Social Worker - South London - GBP28-32p/h
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a well-motivated Referral & Assessment Team in South London. Duties of this referral and assessment role include managing a Children & Families case load with various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates with previous post qualified experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
You will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.