Team Manager (Qualified Social Worker) - Young People with a Disabilit
Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join a Young People with a Disability (0-25) based in Reading, Berkshire. Pay rate is GBP42ph
About the team:
Manage Children and Young People with Disability Service (0-25) with Special Educational Needs and Disability Service
Team comprises 3 ATMs, 1 Senior OT, 8 social workers and 4 unqualified workers
Performance and change management
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years PQ experience
- Staff management skills and experience:
- A sound knowledge and experience of Children Safeguarding, Single Assessments, Care planning and LAC
- Must have TM experience
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Appraisal, supervision (staff and case) and familiarity with LA HR procedures.
- Pay rate:GBP42ph
- In-house payroll company
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or via email