LAC Social Worker
LAC Social Worker - Surrey
A Salary up to GBP38,000 + terrific benefits
A Local Authority are looking for a Social Worker to join their flourishing Looked After Children team to support and guide foster carers.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation.
- An experienced Social Worker?
- A driven individual?
- Looking for a new Challenge?
- A Salary up to GBP38,000
- 28 days' annual leave
- Golden hello
- Company pension
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular Visits as well as assessments and reviewing Care Plans
- Develop meaningful relations with the children
- Prepare Reports and Attend Court
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Children's Social Worker
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
Closing Date: End of October 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details