Referral & Assessment Team - Senior Social Worker - Wandsworth
Referral & Assessment Team - Senior Social Worker - Wandsworth - GBP28-GBP32ph
Recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a well-motivated Referral & Assessment Team in Wandsworth.
Benefits of the role:
- Good rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
- Managing a Children & Families case load with various levels of complexity
- Involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action
- Contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard
- Promote the welfare of children and their families.
You will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.