Family Support, Child Protection. Supportive management
Family Support - Child Protection. Career progression & good Ofsted
Due to a large amount of internal progression, my client, a well known Local Authority with a 'GOOD' Ofsted is looking to bring in a number of different Social Workers to continue an already well functioning team.
As a result of this, your caseloads will be decreased significantly; this will then allow you to focus on each case properly, giving the service users the best possible service available.
You will need:
- A background within Children's Services
- A full British drivers license
- HCPC registration
This is an authority where staff tend to stay long term, testament to the impact of lower caseloads and the development opportunities available to all within the service.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.