Locum Deputy Team Manager - Locality Team - Brent
Locum Deputy Team Manager - Localities Team - Brent - GBP34-GBP38 ph
Are you an experienced Senior Social Worker looking to progress into Management? Or perhaps a Manager who is struggling to find a role and not wanting to step too far down the ladder? Brent offers a nurturing environment for anybody wanting to progress and develop, as well as a great work life balance with access to local shopping centres and town centres. Easily accessed via the M4, M40 and with great tube links in and out of the town centre.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Car driver with own vehicle
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experienced Supervising staff and Newly Qualified Social Workers
- Strong CP and Court experience
- Previous Locality experience, as well as short term working
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, towns and national parks nearby
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying GBP34-GBP38 ph dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth GBP500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of GBP250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton .