Vision for Education, part of the TES (Times Educational Supplement) currently have in HUGE demand for Secondary Teachers for various supply opportunities.
We are recruiting for teachers to work directly with schools across Warrington.
You will be required to cover for staff absences and we need a range of fully qualified teachers to work across Key Stages 3 and 4.
Positions can vary in length; daily bookings through to permanent opportunities - we will cater to your availability as best as we can.
There are huge benefits working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay through PAYE - so NO UMBRELLA.
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme.
- We offer a GBP100 (core subject specialist & GBP50 other) refer a friend bonus scheme - uncapped!
- We will offer you local and easily accessible schools to you.
- Free CPD Courses to enhance your professional development.
- We are a friendly, honest, open agency who strongly believes in all our candidates.
- Regular social events; Summer BBQ's and Drinks Nights.
To be a successful supply teacher, you must be an enthusiastic and committed Teacher who possess a clear passion for teaching.
If you're local to the Warrington area and wish to have local opportunities then please get in touch as we can help.
It is essential that you hold a valid and UK recognised teaching qualification.
We must also be able to obtain at least two years prior references and all applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, and would like to know more, please contact us directly for further information or apply today!.