Year 2 Teacher - part time
Are you a Primary teacher who loves teaching but would like part time hours?
Do you possess the ability to inspire and encourage progressive learning within Key stage 1?
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team focused on delivering the best outcomes for all of their children each and every day?
A lovely primary school in Coventry is looking to recruit a Year 2 class teacher for October 2017. The Headteacher is looking for an ambitious Key Stage 1 Teacher who will make an impact throughout the school. Within the school, key stage 1 are high achieving pupils and you will be expected to lead by example and help guide these children towards success for their futures. Pupil's behaviour is outstanding and all children take pride in their school.
They are welcoming, friendly and respectful to visitors of the school and enjoy having visitors in the school, whether that for a tour or for various different workshops. Children feel safe and valued in the school and the majority of children love attending school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced Key Stage Teacher who may be looking for a challenge for the new academic year. Successful teachers will be fully supported by members of the SLT and other experienced members of staff to ensure that you succeed in all that you do
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Experience of teaching primary age pupils within Key Stage 1
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Must have a proven record as an excellent Primary Teacher
- Must have knowledge of how to raise attainment across the key stages
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students ;
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around Coventry
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview. This is great opportunity for a Primary Teacher looking for a change in September. If you don't want to miss out, please send your CV as soon as possible.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.