Independent Reviewing Officer
IRO - GBP41.00ph - South West England
We have an opening for an Independent Reviewing & Safeguarding Officer role that we are looking to fill urgently. Due to urgency of the role, only experienced IROs can be considered at this time and your position will be paramount to the team.
The role includes:
- Child Protection reviews & reports.
- Various CP/Safeguarding conferences.
- Chairing meetings.
You will need:
- Experience working as an IRO.
- To have extensive experience in report writing.
- To be car driver & car owner.
You need to have a relevant social work qualification. E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, HCPC and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position please call Jonathan James on ext.1493 or click 'apply'.
Working for HCL Social Care:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country, as well as a dedicated compliance officer.
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system.
- Referral scheme - GBP200 for each successfully placed candidates.